Saturday, January 12, 2008

SNOWDAY!!!

We had a snowday last Wednesday. We received about 10 inches of snow over the space of a day and a half. I took a picture of our front deck, but I can't seem to get it to download onto this blog for some reason. School was called off and the boys and I got to stay home. It was nice to sleep in. Tom still had to go to work, but got to experience finding the snowplow stuck at the top of the grade on our road. We get some really big drifts around here. Tom said that drift was about three feet high! One of the farmers went out with his tractor and plowed a spot for Tom to drive through to get to work.
Besides getting an extra dose of winter we have been keeping pretty busy. Preston has been getting to experience the rush of deadlines for the school yearbook. It's been a little stressful for him, but he's still enjoying that class. Keaton has talked his Dad into letting him take wrestling. He started on Friday. We'll see how things go with that. Winston has made a full recovery from being sick almost the whole Christmas Vacation. He is now full of vinegar and driving us all crazy. He's been making 'snow forts' in the living room with a big blanket, two chairs and lots of pillows.
I'm trying to keep Tom well. He's been sick a lot lately. He's coming down with a stuffy nose and headache again. It seems like he's sick for a week, well for three days then sick for a week again. I don't know what is going on. I keep taking that Zicam and so far it's helped to keep me from catching as much as he. I think we're ready for the warmer weather to show up!

No comments: