Monday, June 16, 2008

Tough Boys

Don't they look like tough little men? They were having a great time with the camera the other day. They got pictures of Winston riding his bike - with help, of course. One picture shows Winston running over Keaton with his bike. It's great to have three brothers who enjoy being together and have fun.
Tomorrow is our anniversary. Tom and I will have been married 19 years. Some times it seems like just yesterday. Tom made the comment that time doesn't seem to have passed until he looks at how old his kids are getting. I notice it when I look in the mirror - gray hair, bigger waist-line, wrinkles - oh, my! We will be spending our anniversary doing finish plumbing in the bathroom and hanging wainscoating. Yay!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

Happy Anniversary! I like that picture of the boys. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.