School has begun! I start work on Tuesday. The boys have enjoyed three days of school already. Winston is a great big First grader this year. He seems to be enjoying his class. Several of his classmates were in his class last year, so he is with familiar friends. Preston is a driver now, so he has the duty of driving Keaton to Jazz Band in the mornings. Thank goodness I don't have to do that anymore. He is yearbook editor and is doing a school newspaper this year - on top of starting a Journalism club, so that will keep him busy. Keaton is class vice president and will be a counselor at Camp Grizzly (for 6th graders) this year. I think the school is crazy to make him a counselor, but okay - they'll have fun! Winston had his 7th birthday recently. We got him his first real bike. He's pretty excited about it and begs us to take him to the park to ride it. There is a paved walking path there and he likes riding on it. We still have five pheasants, Tom just couldn't let them go so I guess they are pets. Tom also got the hot tub fixed, so we will be able to stay warm this winter! That's about it for us for now. Hopefully I won't wait so long before posting again!
No comments:
Post a Comment