Just a little update on what has been determined lately on my migraine condition. The medication I was put on hasn't worked like it was supposed to, so the doctor sent me in for an MRI. The MRI showed that the possible culprit to the Migraines is a deep sinus infection (that I didn't even know I had). So we're trying antibiotics. The MRI was compared with one taken five years ago in which I also had a sinus infection. In that case the infection was slightly less than the one I have now, and the results show it being a chronic condition. If the antibiotics help, then we'll know that it's the answer to my problem next time I get an attack. But first I have to get through this one. Anyway, just taking it one day at a time now. Trying to slowly lower myself off one medication while taking another.
In other news... Was informed today that Winston was caught on the playground kissing a girl today. When I confronted him about it, and told him he shouldn't kiss girls at school he asked if it was okay to kiss boys. I told him not to kiss anybody at school! Keaton is playing his trombone at the Regional basketball game in Spokane tonight. Both the Boys and Girls teams went. We are listening to the High School Jazz Band on the Radio as I type! Pretty exciting! Preston goes to Spokane tomorrow for Regionals as Varsity Team Captain for Knowledge Bowl. They both start Track season on Monday. Preston will do Long and Triple Jump again, and Keaton with Pole Vault again this year. Well, that's about it for us for now. Catch up with you all later!
2 comments:
Oh, Tracy, I hope that the sinus infection is GOOD news! :) Much better to be on an antibiotic for a while that to be on pain meds, right? I hope this is it and all will be well!
Oh, Tracy, I hope that the sinus infection is GOOD news! :) Much better to be on an antibiotic for a while that to be on pain meds, right? I hope this is it and all will be well!
Post a Comment