Well, I got to the school this morning and they bumped me out of the First Grade. Apparently one of the other aides has been helping in there, and to keep things going the same for the kids, they put her in there instead. So I've been moved to work in the Title I Reading Program. At least I still have a job. I'll be teaching reading groups from grades K - 5. It will be fun, I just have to get the hang of it.
I also got lunch recess duty. Right now it's not too bad, but come this winter it will be a killer! Winston basically ignored me on the playground today. I think he's getting to the age where he thinks he's too cool to acknowledge Mom is the 'help' at school. His girlfriend came and visited with me, though, so that was nice.
2 comments:
oh :( I'm so not looking forward to the 'it's so embarassing to be around my mom' phase... but that was sure nice of his girlfriend! :)
Post a Comment