Thursday, September 23, 2010

No Puppies for Us.

This picture was from earlier this summer - she's a lot bigger now.

We got our little Rosey Spayed yesterday.  I got to bring her home today.  She isn't so little now.  Only a couple of weeks away from being a full fledged adult.  We didn't want any surprises down the road, so we decided to get her fixed.  She's doing well, a little sore and a little slower paced until she heals.  Winston was a little disappointed that we weren't going to let her have puppies.  I just love her like she is, and know that becoming a mother would only change her personality.  Plus, who wants to try to find homes for puppies - and what if you can't find homes.  There's lots of other dogs already out there that need homes, so I wasn't willing to add to that problem.  We're just glad to have her.  And Winston and Koko are glad to have her back home!

No comments: