It's really beginning to look and feel like fall here. The leaves are turning yellow and red and the nights are getting cooler. We've started up the wood stove at nights. I'm not sure I'm ready for winter, but Fall is quite nice. Here is a lovely fall picture that Preston took of our local covered bridge:
Isn't it lovely?
Today Keaton and Winston have off from school. Uncle Paul is visiting. You know, WSU-Oregon game on Saturday. It's a tradition! Anyway, I've heard ramblings about them going fishing today. Don't know if it will be reality or not. Preston is on 24-hour duty again. He has a full day of classes, and then gets to babysit the stadium all night. Poor kid, it's a tough load but I think he kind of enjoys it. I will be at the school all day today for a Teacher's Workshop. They put me in a JR High Math workshop (Hmmm, I teach K-3 reading groups = Math for JR High? Go figure). Oh well, maybe I'll learn something. Really wishing I could have the day off, too. Hope you all are having a great Fall!

No comments:
Post a Comment