I got home from work on Friday and Tom said "Honey, we're going on a date tomorrow night." That was cause for a happy dance! Date nights don't come around too often in our neck of the woods! Anyway, I asked him what I should wear for our date (testing him out to make sure he wasn't taking me fishing). He said "Wear your Cougar Pride". Well, I knew just where we were going after that. But what I didn't know was we were not only going to a WSU game, but we were also going to dinner at the VIP tents. Tom got tickets because someone at the college was pleased with a wiring job he did for them. Woo-Hoo! So Saturday afternoon, off we went...
The WSU Marching Band... they're so cool!
The Cheerleaders schmoozing around the VIP Tents
Having dinner in the VIP tent... Brachts and BBQ Brisket with potato and pasta salad.
This is Tom's cheerleader shot. When I took it, my camera wouldn't show it - it was just a blank image. When I told Tom, he said "Noooooo!" With the help of Preston's photoshop expertise we were able to still pull up a little bit of the image... thus proving Tom was really there surrounded by WSU Cheerleaders!
Here we are, freezing our tushies at the game.
Don't look at the scoreboard!
Here's 'Popcicle Tom'
And our not-so-fabulous Cougs. They only scored once the entire game. Arizona stomped us.
But we had a good time, nevertheless!
(So cool to think our son was getting the field ready and keeping it safe the night before).








No comments:
Post a Comment