I love the look of happiness on Tom's face in this picture. The only problem is that this 'smile' is the result of him being onery - very onery!
To give a little update... the kids and I finished with school last Friday. Preston finished finals, Keaton and Winston got a half-day off, and we officially started our Christmas break! YAY!
On the down side, Keaton gave us his cold. BOO! I'm actually starting to feel better, just have a nagging cough. Tom is starting to get it, and Winston has had a stuffy nose for a couple of days now. Thank you, Keaton, for sharing with the whole family.
I've been trying to do some baking. Winston and I made and decorated sugar cookies. Made some gingerbread cookies, fudge, caramel, turtles and cinnamon hard candy. I still want to make some shortbread cookies and Tom's oatmeal scotchies that he likes so much. We'll see if I can get it together enough to get that all done.
Winston and I get to spend the morning (7:45 a.m.) of our first official day of break at the Dentist office. Doesn't that sound delightful. I really dislike going to the dentist - and I really dislike waking up early. But after that is done, I think I can relax for the next two weeks!
We're looking forward to a nice quiet holiday at home. Hopefully we will get a little more snow so the boys can go sledding. Marcia is visiting, so we are enjoying her presence here with us. Hope you all are having a lovely holiday too!
Tom, taking a bite out of Mr. Gingerbread Man.


No comments:
Post a Comment