We put the whole family to work on Laundry Mountain!
Don't they look so happy to be helping out?
It's a picture of Family-Togetherness!
I can't believe the amount of laundry three boys go through in a week. If they were girls, I'd understand. And with me working, the laundry tends to build up until it almost becomes a climb-able mountain. Tom is excellent at recruiting the boys for projects like this. Partly because he likes his wife to not be crabby after folding it all - and partially because he likes to have clothes to wear to work on Monday morning. So we make a party of it. Sometimes there's singing. Sometimes there's riveting conversation about the latest book one of us has been reading. Usually there is lots of complaining, but the job does get done. I'm hoping one of these days the boys will figure out that they can wear a pair of jeans for more than a few hours - or better yet, they could do their own laundry and only have to fold their own clothes. I know, I'm a dreamer!
Winston, playing in the 'Mountain' of clothes. It's like playing in a pile of leaves... except it's laundry.


No comments:
Post a Comment