Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh What Fun...

Winston and I made a Gingerbread House today.
I was a little stressed out about doing it at first because I'm such a control freak when it comes to these kinds of things.  But I finally let my inner-child loose, and let my youngest child take over.  It turned out to be a really fun activity for both of us.  It was also a great use for all of that leftover Halloween candy.  I got to use the 'new' gingerbread recipe for it (the one where you use a cake mix - it's super easy).  I thought it would turn out too soft, but it didn't.  It was perfect for making a gingerbread house.  This will definitely be something we do again for the holidays - or at least until Winston is too old to be interested.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

It's cute Tracy. You and Winston did a great job. I feel the same way as you, I am a control freak when it comes to things like this. I should just calm down and let my girls do it. It is cute. Now you just have to make sure Keaton stays away from it :)