The other day Winston was walking around like this...
Tom says this explains a lot.
Winston has been quite busy arranging and re-arranging my little farm houses. He's been adding some of his own unique little touches to them...
The yellow school bus with no tires -
adds a little redneck flavor to the scene.
Even in the country you need a Greyhound bus
to pass through once in a while
He's a busy little bee!
He happens to be REALLY into buses lately. He's beginning to have a whole fleet of them and he likes to number them and line them up in formation. Silly boy - when I call him that he says "Mom, some people say I'm cool!" Yeah, he's cool too. You'll have to pardon the shagginess of his hair. He told me he needs to grow it out. I'm letting it go for a while, but come warmer weather the shaver is coming out! Today he told me that Preston is not a kid anymore - he's his "BrotherMan". Can't argue with that one! What a kid!




1 comment:
That is so funny! I love that kid, and he is cool. I love reading your blogs.
Post a Comment