We're back at it... work and school. (Except for Preston - lucky kid!). It's a little bit of a jet lag getting back into waking up early, getting everyone ready to go and catching everyone back up at work. I'm really proud of my reading group kids. They are doing great, even though they've had two weeks off. I thought we'd really have to review like crazy, but we're pretty much caught back up on day two after break.
We have Marcia here, so that helps me out here at home. I don't have to worry about getting caught back up here. Preston will go back to school next week. He's looking forward to some of his new classes. He also got his new work schedule - still for the athletic dept. He's looking forward to that, too - and the paycheck. Poor Tom was so tired when he got up this morning. I think it's rougher for him to get back into the swing of things, especially when he has to get going so early.
We could sure use some warmer weather. It's been in the single digits at night, and today it finally got above 20, barely. My poor chickens are probably bored to death in the coop - but at least they haven't froze yet. We're supposed to get more snow tomorrow. I hope that changes, or at least if it does snow I hope it brings warmer weather with it. That's it for us now - just troopin' along as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment