New Zealand!
(Tom's Choice)
A couple of posts back I wrote about how I would like to go see the Biltmore Mansion in North Carolina. Today I asked Tom where his number one choice of where to go or what to see would be. He surprised me with the choice of New Zealand. (I was expecting the Florida Keys). So because I've already shared, I'm calling that #1. Tom gets to be #2 with his New Zealand.
It's possible that my husband has a secret desire to play the part of a Hobbit. He is a Tolkien fan. And I suppose because the modern day 'Lord of the Rings' hails from this part of the world, it would inspire him to want to go to such a place.
As I perused photos of the location, I have to admit there is a great deal of natural beauty to be enjoyed here. I think I would like to see it too. And possibly the boys wouldn't mind tagging along. Nah - I think Tom and I should just sneak away to this enchanted land by ourselves... probably after the kids move out.
Baaa - Haaa!




No comments:
Post a Comment