Saturday, April 23, 2011

The BIG Reveal!!!

YAY!  WE'RE DONE!!!!

Here's a night-time shot that we took last night after finally finishing this project.  LOVE the shiney floors!  I know some of these pictures are too big for my format, but I like the big pictures better for showing the final product.

We still have to move the piano in... and refinish a couple of the doors.  But first, I think we'll take a little break for a couple of days.

I love the lights we chose.  I also love how the old wood looks all cleaned up and finished.  That's 113-year-old doors and trim!  The crown molding is new, though.  But it matches pretty well.

A daytime peek.

Time to go out and enjoy the sunshine!

4 comments:

Melyni + Alma said...

That looks fabulous! Great job!!

katie said...

tracy, it looks beautiful! so warm and cozy!

Rachel Chick said...

How wonderful Tracy! I love the color on the walls. So pretty. Everything looks amazing.

Kendall said...

It looks really good Tracy, I love it! I can't wait to see it, we'll have to come visit sometime this summer.