I am sitting here cracking up watching Winston play with Tom's bobble-heads. He's got a bobble-cow talking to Darth Vader. One's saying "We need to fix the house" (wonder where he got that?) and the other is saying "We need to PARTY!" (I really don't know where he got that one.) It's hilarious watching kids play.
Today when Winston got home from school he said he was going out to the chicken coop to pick out a new favorite chicken. I told him that was a great idea. So when he came back, I asked him what he was going to name his new chicken-friend. He said "Penny, because she's copper colored, like a penny." That boy is always thinking. He did great at school today, despite his disappointment yesterday.
Good news on the home improvement front: I think we've come to an agreement on color for the trim. It's still got a bit of red in it, but it's much better than our first version. Tom was able to sand off the offending color and we put on the new one. I think we can live with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment