Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Friday!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

It's finally the weekend!
Yippee!  Yahoo!  Wah-Hah!

This is what I wish I could spend my Saturday doing...
Instead, we'll be running a yard sale.  Yep - did some Spring cleaning.  Tom is ready for it.  The boys are really 'excited' about it - well, Winston is actually.  The other two - not so much.  I can imagine Winston will be our little barker.  I can just hear him in my mind yelling "Come here, buy this!  We have this you can buy!"  So you all go enjoy the nice weather (hopefully), and we'll be hoping the weather cooperates with all the stuff we have sitting outside.

On a side note - Love my fat pajama pictures!  Tom loves taking them.  I was thinking that would be a great name for a clothing line... "Fat Pajama!"  Maybe I'm onto something - hmmm.....

No comments: