... I would make curtains like these for her room...
(from theheartfelthome.com)
If I made them for me, I'd be banished from this he-man household.
And Now - A favorite thing...
Preston gave me the middle figuring for mother's day. They are 'Forever in Bluejeans' figurines and I LOVE them.
I liked the one Preston got me so much I had to get more of them. What I like about each of these is how they represent each one of my boys. If anyone is going to give me flowers for any reason, it will be Preston. So the middle one is definitely him. Winston loves dogs - brown dogs especially, so the one on the left is definitely Winston. The one on the right is definitely Keaton because he's drawing "I Love You" in the sand. Keaton tells me he loves me on a daily basis - usually in a goofy cartoon-ey voice, but it's nice to hear it anyway I can get it!
I bought this one because it reminds me of Tom and I in our 'Younger' years. It also completes the set as a family.
I really like how they look on the piano
underneath our family picture!
There you have it - one of my favorites.




2 comments:
Oh! I love both. Very fun. I'll have to keep those curtains in mind -- and I love the figurines!
I love them! Preston and you picked out the best figures that resembles each of you. I especially like the one of 'you and Tom'.
Post a Comment