That's right. I'm a BIG TIME whiner - when it comes to exercise. So here comes the 'Whaaaaa-mbulance'! Have I ever told you how much I dislike it? I think it tops the list of the things I don't like. There-in lies the heart of most of my problems. Waa-waa-waa. Some people really enjoy it. I think that's great - for them. For me, it's a necessary evil. I don't like feeling the pain of extreme exertion. Pain in the calves, pain in the lungs, pain in the head. So when I actually do go through with exercise - it's quite a milestone for me. So, cheer with me... I've walked two-miles every day for the past three days - Woo-Hoo! (It may not sound like much, but for me that's huge). I'm not going to worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will take care of itself. Today I did it - and that's enough for Today.
So, on a lighter note...
I was reading a blog where the Mom planned as one of her exercises to have a dance party with her kids. It reminded me of our 'Punk Rock' parties my brothers and sisters and I had when we were kids. I bet we burned a lot of calories doing all that dancing. It sounds like a fun way to get the dreaded deed done and have some family time too. I bet Winston would be game for that!
1 comment:
ah tracy, you are not the only one who doesn't like exercise. i know i need to do it, but i hate it. so great job! yes, i think winston would love to dance around the house with you.
Post a Comment