I saw this on the Red Ted Craft site. It looks a fun project for Winston and I to do sometime. Who knew toilet paper rolls could be so much fun? We also want to paint rocks, so we'll have to decide which comes first. I love being home with my son!
But first, I was up to the wee-hours making these...
... to go on the glass pickle jars I'm using for our coffee and tea. I got the graphics off of the 'Graphics Fairy' site. Then I photoshopped them with french words. It took a long time to do. I need to affix them to the glass today. Not quite sure how I'm going to do it. I learned recently that Mod Podge and glass don't work together so well, so I'm thinking of using varethane. It will be another experiment.
I also need to stain the wood rail that Tom bought for our stairway so Tom can have it in by the time Dad comes to visit. Tom's Mom will be pretty happy about it too.
Those are the projects for today, along with the typical stuff. Maybe I'll come up with another genius idea for those left-over TP rolls!


No comments:
Post a Comment