Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good Old Friends!

For Labor Day weekend we were lucky enough to have our good friends from high school come and spend a couple of days with us.  It was great times!!!
Kim & Rob Vowell, Jim & Stacy Scott and Tom & I.

Kim and Rob's sons came to visit us for a day.  Kris and his wife & Robyn are going to school at the U of I, so they didn't have to go far to get here.  Jim and Stacy brought their youngest son Nate.

We got them hooked good on the Settlers of Catan game.  There was lots of that going on.  We also played some card games and did a lot of reminiscing and laughing.

Somebody is avoiding my camera while I'm avoiding his!

Kim & Rob with their son Robyn, their pup Ellie and our dog Koko.  Kim and Rob will become grandparents in a few months.  I think they will be the first in our class to have grandchildren!

Jim & Stacy and son Nate.  BIG Boise State fans!

The gang, with Tom's traditional 'pointy' picture.

No comments: