I made a new discovery. I have trouble getting to sleep sometimes. Some people have a bowl of ice cream, or a glass of milk to help them fall asleep. Dairy products do help me fall asleep, but after a couple of hours they tend to wake me with a sour tummy. So the other night, I felt like having something somewhat salty and I saw a bag of plain tortilla chips on the counter. I grabbed some and added some shredded colby-jack cheese, warmed it up in the micro, and Waaa-Laaaa... a little plate of nachos. I had the easiest time falling asleep, and slept well. So my "bed-time snack" choice for those nights I'm tossing and turning will have to be the nachos. Maybe not the healthiest - but can't be any worse than ice cream, right?
Buenos 'Nachos', Ya All!

1 comment:
That's a method I will try!
Post a Comment