Living in a house of teenage boys, and their gamer sentiments, I've increased my personal vocabulary recently. I've learned that a "Newb" is a new person that has joined one of their elite internet game circles. I thought it quite humorous to hear them talking about so-and-so being a "Twink". I found out that is someone who buys extra gear to have an advantage in the 'said' internet game front. Then Keaton made the comment that he "Owned and Poned" someone. I didn't think that sounded too good. He said it means he totally won, beat and kicked to the curb, one of the said 'gamers'. Hmmmm... not sure he should be using that one.
In other news, you know how some men do the "No-Shave" November and grow their winter beards then? Well around here evidently we have "Don't-Cut December". Here's Keaton's Holiday "Fro" to prove it...
SHAGGY!

2 comments:
They need to come hang out with their Uncle Jeremy, he speaks that kind of lingo.
Nice Fro! It's actually spelled "n00b". So now you know. I just didn't want you writing "newb" like a n00b.
Post a Comment