Saturday, December 10, 2011

Our weird-twisted idea of fun.

It's a good thing Tom and I have complimenting hobbies.  He likes to 'Do' things and I like to 'paint' things.  Here's an update on the wardrobes: we decided not to put the 4-inch feet on them.  Just to give you an idea of how tall these are, our room has 10-foot ceilings.  Yeah, they're over 8-feet tall!  But they will be roomy.  I really like how the cherrywood stain took to them.  I still need to poly them to make them shiney.

I have a lot of poly-ing to do.  The color I picked out for our walls is 'Warm Caramel'.  The pictures don't really do it justice.  It's a very warm, rich color.  So if you're looking for something to put on your walls, I highly recommend it.  It's lovely.

Tom decided he needed to take a break from building to go play... 
He had a smile on his face the whole time.

No comments: