Monday, February 13, 2012

#13 & Windows...

Photo Challenge #13:  Me and 13 things...

This one was a hard one for me.  Maybe I was looking at it from the wrong point of view,but it seemed a bit superficial for me to take a picture of myself with things.  This was Tom's idea of how I should do this photo.  So I blame Tom if it's kind of corney.  I guess it's just a representation of little windows into things I like, and things I think about.  It's not my favorite of the photos... but I don't really like photos of myself.  Anyway, here it is - for what it's worth.

Speaking of windows... 
Here's a peek at my new kitchen window.
Now this is a picture worth looking at!
I love my husband, he does great work!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

It turned out really good Tracy, it's very creative. I love your new windows too.