Friday, February 3, 2012

Photo Challenge - I'll take it!

My sisters are doing a photography challenge.  I thought it would be fun to try it too, so I asked if I could be included.  I'm starting it a couple of days late - but I think I have it covered.  Here's the challenge...

It just so happens that my last two posts
had the first two requirements in them.
(Sort of).

#1#2
 #1 My self portrait (actually Tom took it).  I created the dress, though, and it looks a lot like something I'd wear around the house on any given day, so I think it actually fits both criteria.  Self portrait = self expression of fashion sense and what I normally wear in a cartoony sort of way.  #2 The boots I really did wear yesterday, so it definitely fits Day 2.

Today the challenge was 'Clouds'.  It's kind of hard to take a picture of clouds when there are no clouds.  I happened to notice a 'skiff' in the sky, so I ran out and snapped this one.
( I know - soooo professional!)

#3
I hope a com-trail counts as a cloud.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

Looks good Tracy! I'm starting mine next week. I was going to start it with Melyni but I haven't been feeling very well this week. I think it would be fun if all the sisters (including in laws) could do it. It would be fun to see what pictures they would come up with.