Thursday, March 15, 2012

Those Little Men in Green...

Winston had to build a Leprechaun trap for school.

He had the design all worked out in his head,
then he drew it out on paper.

Then he asked for help building it.

It turned out alright.

He made it look like a cozy little house.
One in which, perhaps, a little fella would like to hang out.

A little dish of 'Life' cereal (we were out of Lucky Charms) and
a little dish of gold coins, to entice.

Then Winston worried about the gold bars on the window and door.
He wondered if little guy would catch on to what this really was.

Then he made plans for what he would do if he actually caught one.
He said he'd make it his pet.

See... nothing suspicious around here.
He even put a little 'Home Sweet Home' sign inside.

If I were a leprechaun I'd be tempted.

Feelin' Lucky?

1 comment:

Kendall said...

That is awesome! I love it!