Winston was taking pictures of Sally again.
He has easily taken about 50 photos of her.
Pictures of mostly parts of her.
This one's a keeper.
What's cuter than a Kitten in a basket?
You're probably getting sick of reading all about Sally. We can't help it, she's a big part of our family now. She's basically the baby, and she's so-darn-cute! She's wormed her way into even Tom's heart. He's even started letting her sleep at the foot of our bed at night. That's a big step for him. She's a pretty special cat.
Sally likes to admire the other cats out the window. She even tries to engage Jelly-Bean in play through the glass. It's pretty funny to watch. We've taken her outside and introduced her to the other cats. She and Jelly-Bean get along really well. The other two cats just run away from her. She hasn't come to appreciate the dogs yet.
Keaton enjoys torturing...
...er, I mean, playing with her.
One night, after Tom and I had been very busy working on the house, we realized it was like midnight and we hadn't put Winston to bed. So we set out to do that, but we couldn't find him. Eventually I located him in the kitchen, behind the table. He had pushed the office chair and the wingback chair together and made a bed for Sally and him. He was sound asleep.
Both boy and cat were sleeping sweetly.
What could be cuter than a sleeping child?
Perhaps a kitten?
The red wingback chair is Sally's favorite,
besides the recliner in our bedroom.
I'm not exactly sure what's going on here.
I'm not sure I want to know.








1 comment:
OH~ your kitten is so cute! i wish i read this blog entry before we went to your house this weekend!
i didn't know preston played the trombone - i did too in middle school!
thanks for your hospitality this weekend. good to see you. -kadie
Post a Comment