Monday, June 4, 2012

Chickmas 2012 - Part II

Just your Average,
Ordinary,
Everyday Superheros!
The theme that Keaton picked for this year's reunion and celebration of his graduation was 'Super Heros'.  So many of the kids dressed up in costume.  Here are a few pictures of the heros we had running around here...

Superman Preston!

Shelby, the little minion!

Ali the Bronco!

Lightning Lilie!

Ultra Violet, with Mama!

I couldn't remember what Hazel's super hero name was,
but I know it started with an 'H'!

Electric Elsie!


I made this sign for the kids to have pictures taken.  I used Batman and Joker because Winston always calls Keaton a Joker.  It seems to fit them very well.

Winston had a Batman costume, but he only kept it on for about 10 minutes before putting his swim trunks back on and jumping in the pool.  Thus, I have no pictures of it.


Here we have SuperJude!

And SuperMatt!
Uncle Erik made these cool superhero T-shirts for all of us.  Keaton designed the emblem as part of his Senior Project.  Great job guys!

I think Kamille was a SuperFriend!
Here she's shining her super laser beam at us!


Here we have Uncle Hulk Nels with Cutie Clara!

We did have one supervillain here, too.
Victoria was the world's #1 Villian!

Violet and Hazel take a turn with the cutouts.
I love the look on Violet's face!

And last but not least, the man of the hour...
SuperFlash Keaton!

(who can forget him?)

No comments: