Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chickmas IV: So Long, Farewell...

... Auf Wiedersehen, Good-bye...

It was hard to see everyone leave at the end of our family reunion.
We all gathered around the front yard to see each one off, and to take some last minute pictures.

One of the things I try to do at each reunion is to get a family picture of everyone.  I haven't been very good at getting everyone every year.  True to form, I didn't get a picture of Mom & Dad, Nels & Rachel with family, or Tom & I with the boys.  Darn it!

So, here is what I did get, one way or another...

Grandma and Grandpa Larson.

My camera has been having a blur problem lately.

Poor Grandpa, came in sick with a flu bug Thursday evening and was just feeling better when it was time to go.  By then poor Grandma caught it.

(Then the rest of us caught it - but after everyone went home... or were on the way home.  It was a genuine family plague).

Erik & Jill with Emily and Ali

Levi & Kadie with Lola, Ruby and Kylo

Katie with Kamille, Victoria, Jude, Hannah and Matthew

(I have a confession to make.  I did not take this lovely picture.  Nels is the photographer.  I hope he doesn't mind that I posted it on my blog.  And while I'm confessing - some of the graduation pictures were actually Nels's pictures too.  My camera was taking lousy pictures, so I'm so glad he got some and let me take them off his camera.  Thank you, Nels.  I hope it's okay that I used them.)

Kendall & Jeremy with Shelby & Tyra

(Confession time again - Nels took this one too!)


(This one came from Marcia's camera.)
Yep, it's the Chick gang with young Keaton-the-smarty-pants.
What a group!
Kendall, Erik, Keaton, Nels, Me (Tracy), Katie and Levi
Ya 'All Come On Back Now, Ya Hear?!

1 comment:

Melyni + Alma said...

Definitally homesick. The family photos are great. Emily is getting so tall! She's almost as tall as Jill.
Katie's family looks so cute as well as Levi's and Kendall's :)