I haven't posted much about the older boys because the older boys are not around much. Between school and work, we get little glimpses of them from time to time. Here are a few, along with more cousin pictures...
Preston brought Rachael home last night to meet the cousins,
and to help make pizzas for the crowd.
They did a great job, and everyone enjoyed stuffing themselves with pizza.
Thanks Preston & Rachael!
Keaton was having fun teasing Violet, instead of studying.
She kept peeking at him through the window.
Not too sure what to think of that strange guy in there.
Lilie & Elsie visiting with our friendly friend.
Making play-dough biscuits with home-made play-dough!
Everyone got a different color and scent.
One of the favorite cousin games!
Tackle Keaton!!!
Keaton and Violet playing piano with their toes.
I'm not sure what's going on here.
Don't look behind you, Violet, or you'll be traumatized for life!
Tonight we are celebrating Winston's birthday a few days early. His birthday is next week after school starts, so we thought it would be more fun for him to celebrate while his cousins are here to do it with him. I had LOTS of help making the cake!
Photos to come tomorrow!








1 comment:
You all look like you are having so much fun! Wish I were there!!! :)
Post a Comment