We're off to Vegas tomorrow morning.
So if we get lost in Vegas, here's some pictures to remember us by...
I picked some good ones for ya!
Tom in his natural environment.
A lawn chair, in freshly mowed grass - having downed a cold ice tea.
Does it get any better?
My family seems to think that this is my natural environment.
Where's that lawn chair and ice tea?
The sign Winston made for his clubhouse -
which he built out of junk behind the barn.
He's growing up to be just like his father.
YEP!
A little something we found in the back yard.
Something else we found in the yard.
Preston with Sally Cat.
In the back yard.
Now on to our Feature Presentation...
Winston: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEATON!!!"
I hope you read that in a crazy voice.
He huffed and he puffed...
...and he actually blew out all the candles in one puff!
For his birthday cake he wanted a Sopapilla. YUM!
If you've never had one, remind me and I'll make one the next time I see ya. It's sooooo good! (And so bad!)
For his birthday, Keaton requested having the Drake family over to celebrate with him. Here he is with Janelle and Rob - either getting ready to hug them or attack them, one or the other.
Here he is with Caleb Drake.
Silly Boys!
I love this picture!
Keaton and Preston with their good friend Evan Drake
Another good one!
Evan, Preston, Keaton, Amber Benjamin and Katy Drake
It was a good party!
We had some crazy storms here a couple of weeks ago.
I really liked the contrast of the wheat against the dark sky.
Well, until next time I blog...
...hopefully with some pictures from Vegas!
Have a great week!















1 comment:
Thanks for the picture show. Have fun in Vegas. I'm dreaming of being there with you and feeling that sunshine :)
Post a Comment