We've had a few things to celebrate in this month of October.
One thing we are celebrating is the fact that I've been fully hired at the school again. I will be doing small reading groups with the K-3 classes. I'll also be doing recess duty (ugh). but I'll take what I can get!
Also, we're celebrating the beautiful colors of Fall.
Our yard has exploded with yellows, oranges and reds.
Our Italian Plum tree was loaded with plums this year. And the plums are larger than normal, and very sweet. Tom's been picking them like a mad man and drying them. He and I both have been taking bags-full to work to share with people. Once the word got out, we've had lots of special requests!
It has just been an especially lovely Fall around here.
Preston took the outdoor pictures the other day. I love his eye for detail.
Tom and I have been working hard on losing some pounds again. In the past two weeks Tom has lost 12 pounds. I've lost 7. It's not fair that men lose their weight faster. But any weight loss is a cause for celebrating!
Another celebration was the 'old man's' birthday.
We had the traditional home-made dinner and cheesecake.
Here the boys are helping me with the dishes.
You can tell Keaton is soooo excited (Ugh!)
Happy Birthday Tom!
Another year older!
Oh Deer!





No comments:
Post a Comment