I was recently informed by my eldest son that there is some favoritism going on around here. He said that I seem to post more things about Winston on my blog than I do about Keaton and him. I told him that it was probably because Winston was readily available and provided me with more content because of proximity. We don't see much of the older boys these days. And Winston provides many hours of entertainment, all by himself.
That being said...
...this one's for you, Preston.
I Love Ya!
And because the only material I've got has been provided by Winston, here's some funnies he came up with lately:
Some of the farmers were working on a field near our home. They brought in a Port-A-Potty for the extra help. We would drive by it every day for a couple of months. Every time we drove by, Winston would say "That Portal Potty is still here." I always wondered where that 'Portal' potty would send you if you were transported in it.
The other day we were riding in the car with our good friend Janice. She pointed out an old house to us and said that she'd been inside it. She said that at one time it was a really fancy house. Winston perked up at the words "Fancy House" and asked if they had golden toilet paper in it.
That kid - cracks me up!
Now, on to the other stuff...
We were over-run with lady bugs a couple of weeks ago. This is just one spot in our yard. There were several spots that were just covered with 'swarming' lady bugs. They were EVERYWHERE!
Shelvin the Rooster's days may be numbered. Not only does he come after me, but he now comes after Tom. Not a good idea to attack a guy who looks at you like you're already fried chicken legs.
And... on to the cuteness!
Here is our resident deer friend, Hope.
Isn't she cute?
We call her Hope, because we hope she survives us.
The red collar is to save her from the hunters. We wanted to let her have at least a year before having to worry about that.
Here's Hope with her favorite human.
Here's Hope contemplating eating my gorgeous burning bush.
Here's Daisy Dog, contemplating messing with Sally Cat.
Here's Hope Deer and Daisy Dog actually messing with Sally Cat.
Just a side-note... I love all my children equally and unconditionally
and always will.
The animals - not quite so much.
Here's another one for ya, Preston!










1 comment:
The 'portal potty' must be a Dr. Who thing! :)
Post a Comment