Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Vacation!

We had a white Christmas this year.
Everything was so pristine and pretty.

The boys couldn't help themselves.
They had to play in the snow.
The dogs enjoyed it too!

Tom and Keaton, building snowmen.

Their cute snowmen~
~in the light of the barn~
~at night.

Catan anyone?

Our favorite family game.
There was a lot of that going on, along with a couple of new games:  'Awkward Family Photos' and 'Ticket to Ride'.  Tom and I also put together a 1000 piece puzzle - which turned out to be a 999 piece puzzle.  We also all took turns giving each other a terrible cold.  I'll admit - I'm the one who started it.

Tom reads 'The Night Before Christmas' on Christmas Eve.

Winston is enjoying the reading.

Keaton could hardly contain himself.

Preston flew in from Alaska on Christmas Eve.  The pilot of his plane wouldn't land in Pullman because of fog, so they re-routed to Lewiston.  Tom and I got to have a nice evening drive - through the snow - to Lewiston to pick him up.  It was good to have him back home with us - although I think he really enjoyed his time with the Pierce family.

Christmas was full of fun and surprises.


I made quilts for the boys out of some of their favorite old T-shirts.

Everyone needs a Slinky!

Poor Grandma wasn't feeling too well on Christmas day.
We enjoyed having her with us anyway.

Sometimes it's just too much fun.

Then we took family pictures.
The boys.

And all of us. 
Now on to New Years and then back to work.

Happy New Year!

No comments: