Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's the Holidays! WooHoo!

I am now officially on the Christmas Break. I get to enjoy it one day earlier than my kids! Woo-Hoo! What will I do with this extra day? I'll drive into Pullman and get my driver's license renewed. I tried to do it over the internet, but I was rejected. They said I needed more evaluation (whatever that means). I think I just pushed the wrong button and they think I'm blind or something. So anyway, my day off will be spent in the Department of Licensing.
We have been getting ready for the Holidays. Tom's family will start showing up on Friday night. It will be a lot of fun. Marcia has been doing a lot of baking in preparation for it. I've baked a couple of batches of cookies so far. Oh, and Grandma's 'Oh So Good' fruitcake. I'm the only one who eats it around here, but I was doing the baking, so I made what I liked. We went to Keaton's Winter Band Concert at the school last week. It is really neat to see our hometown school helping the kids develop such talent. I kept elbowing Tom in the ribs when I heard Keaton's trombone. We had a great time. Well, we hope you all have a great time over the Holiday Break and best of wishes in the New Year!

No comments: