
My new (old) piano! Tom had a friend from work who was getting rid of his family heirloom piano and asked if we would like to have it. When Tom asked me if I wanted it - well, the answer was obvious! I've been wanting one for years. It looks so neat in the living room. It was built in 1906 - and it looks beautiful. It was well cared for over the years. The boys and I have had fun trying it out. I really have a long way to go to get my 'piano fingers' back. Winston enjoys putting out a tune or two, too.
I finally got my Holiday Cards out this morning. It feels good to have that done. I've been so busy with work that I just can't seem to keep up with everything else.
Well, we hope you all are having a great time out there - shopping or whatever. That's the nice thing about living in a small town area - nowhere to shop. We like to keep it simple around here. Take Care, Ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment