Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mom's Birthday!

This year we were lucky enough to have my Mom, (Grandma Chick to my kids) here for her 60th birthday!  Woo-Hoo!  We just had to celebrate!  So we made a cupcake-cake with vanilla and chocolate cupcakes.
Tom said it just HAD to have 60 candles on it, so we packed them on there.  When it was lit, it was very bright and Winston put his hands up to it and said "Grandma, we can keep warm here!"  It was a pretty toasty cake!  Then she blew them out and we had Ferdinands Ice Cream with our cupcakes - YUM!
Grandma and Grandpa Larson came up with Mom.  They are stealing Winston and I and we are sneaking off to Canada for a couple of days.  So my blogging inspiration has come to a hiatus for a while.  I think I've been fairly productive, though - eleven posts in five days isn't too bad for me.  I'll have to take some pictures in Canada so I can post again when I get back!  Until then...

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

Holy smokes! It's like a bonfire!! :) LOL!
Happy Birthday, Kathy!!
I wish I could steal away with you! Have a wonderful time!