I consider myself to be pretty lucky to have such a handy man for a husband. Tom is always busy. If there's something that needs fixed, it doesn't stay unfixed for too long. If there's a good excuse for him to get out his big toys, i.e: the pressure washer or nail gun - out they come and he goes right to work. He's not afraid to pull out the recip-saw and tear down a wall, either. Sometimes it's kind of nice. Sometimes it's kind of scary. Sometimes it makes me crazy. But it's nice to have things working and it's nice to see things I suggest become reality. So every day I count Tom's 'Go-To-It-Ness' as a blessing. It's good, because I'm kind of the opposite - one of the 'Stop-And-Smell-The-Roses' types. About the only thing Tom doesn't do is cook, so he depends on me - and I'm pretty handy at that!


1 comment:
Preston: Ya, dad is that way, but since he's getting older, he has Keaton and I do all the "Heavy Work" while he gets to do the "Supervising".
Post a Comment