Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lazy Summer Day

Today I am Lazy and I will admit it.  It is nearing the end of our Summer vacation.  Only three more weekdays and two weekend days for me and my Summer vacation will officially be over for the most part.  So today, I'm basking in lazy, cozy, do-nothing-ness as much as possible.  (Is that possible for a wife and mother?)

...Actually, my chickens were out of food, so I had to go into town first thing this morning when the Grange opened and get them food.  They were looking at me last night like "Where's the food?"  Poor Chickens.  They were so happy when I showed up with it this morning - they came running and squawking.  They love me.

...And I can't forget to do my "Remember List" stuff.  Tom keeps adding more stuff to it, so there is that to do today.  I guess I can be lazy when that's all done.

...And I didn't blog yesterday, so I had to sit down and blog today... because I told myself I was going to blog faithfully so my family could keep in touch with me and I could keep in touch with them... and they'd know I was still on the planet.

Next week I'll be working at the school putting together science packets for the grade school kids.  It should be fun and interesting.  Then the week after that Preston starts his first week in COLLEGE!  And the week after Keaton and Winston go to school and I start Subbing.  Where did the Summer Go?!

You know, there's always a hundred things to do in a day.  Maybe I can be lazy for a couple of hours.

No comments: