Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Son is a Trekkie

Oh yes he is - a serious Trekkie.  He loves the starship USS Enterprise.  He's drawn hundreds of pictures of the Enterprise and he talks about it a lot.  He says he and Keaton are going to build the USS Enterprise out behind the barn.  His birthday is coming up and we got an 18 inch Enterprise toy for him to play with.  It lights up and makes sounds.  I think he'll like it.  I was going through the many drawings he made today - I'll admit that I throw most of them away because there are so many - and I came across this keeper:
I like how he drew the house, the barn and then somewhere to park the spaceship Enterprise.  He's always thinking, that one!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

He takes after his father :)

I love the drawing though.