Winston's birthday was Sunday. He picked hot dogs and french fries for his Birthday Dinner. I liked it - nice and easy! Then he got to blow out the candles on his 'self-designed' birthday cake. I wish we had taken video of it, he was laughing so hard while trying to blow out the candles! It was hilarious! I think there ended up a fair amount of 'spit' on the cake by the time he was done.
One of the things he asked for this year was a Star Trek Starship Enterprise. He absolutely LOVES the Enterprise. So he got one. We've been having close encounters with that space ship ever since! It's very noisy and lights up when a button is pushed. He even sleeps with it and in the middle of the night we have heard the under attack 'alarms' going off on it.
The Starship Enterprise getting ready for her Maiden Voyage through the Moore House!
There she goes!
I think hims one happy boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment