We (ahem, Tom) can't seem to decide whether to go visit family for Thanksgiving or stay home. One day it's yes, the next it's no, the next it's yes, the next it's no... I guess we'll wait and see what the final answer is. (The boys and I are pulling for 'yes').
UPDATE: Well, now I have to be the bad guy. We'll be staying home. I went out to check my chickens and they were pretty cold. their water had frozen solid and their eggs were frozen and cracked. They were all huddled around the heat lamp, and very thirsty. So we need to be here to carry water to them every day and get more heat lamps installed. They won't survive if we leave them now. Our furnace has been having trouble starting, too. So it would be just our luck that it won't kick on if we were gone and we'd come home to frozen pipes. Gotta keep the pellet stove stoked to keep this house warm. Sometimes the chips are all stacked against ya! Now we just have to figure out how to get Preston home since he decided to go down earlier. I guess he'll get to experience the Great Greyhound Adventure.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Wish we could be there!

2 comments:
Oh. We'll miss you all Tracy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment