I was right. Today ended up being a snow day. The school closed down, and Tom stayed home because the highway between our place and Pullman was closed. It's okay, EXCEPT - I had taken today off from work as a personal holiday. So it just figures that the one day I decide to do that, the kids and husband are home for the entire day. That entails cooking for them and cleaning up after them. BAH! On the flip-side, we did get to spend quality family time together because it's too cold to be anywhere except in the house, by the fire. I did get a few chores out of the boys...
Winston is so excited about putting dishes away. It doesn't help to have his brother antagonizing him as well. But they did get the job done, after much argumentative discussion.
With snow days like these, I can't wait for summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment