Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blah... and more Blah...

I haven't had much to post about lately.  Everything just seems to be going along as always.  Not much new to report.  I've had extra hours again at work and it's been nice to have a husband that picks up the slack around the house.  Winston has been struggling with his writing at school.  I think he's just being stubborn.  As a result we've been doing a lot of practice writing at home.  He's also reading 30 minutes a night to try to win Silverwood Tickets through a reading promotion at the school.  So far he's a little over half-way there.  Keaton is happy to have his Geo fixed again.  The headlights went out on it, so he was driving my car for a while.  I was tag-teaming with Preston for the Mountaineer during that time.  I'm glad to have my car back again, too!  Preston is really enjoying his classes, and he has lunch with his Dad almost every day.  Tom's ready for Spring, working on his lawn mower, getting it ready to go.  That's about it (told ya there wasn't much).  Just trying to keep away from the Winter Blues, blahs and more blahs.

No comments: