Monday, February 7, 2011

THINK SPRING!!!

Today when I got home from work I just felt blue... after spending 45 minutes out in the cold during lunch recess.  The wind was very chilly today.  So to cheer myself up, I decided to do something creative.  Banners seem to be really popular on the craft blogs lately, and I've seen some I really liked.  So I decided to make a banner for my piano - with a touch of Spring in mind...
I used images from the Graphics Fairy and printed them off on white cardstock, cut them out, punched holes in them and strung them up with my favorite blue satin ribbon.  It brightens up the living room and puts a smile on my face.

'Think' Spring!
 Just some pictures of my favorite parts


I think we are all ready for Spring!

2 comments:

katie said...

you are so creative tracy! i wish i could think of things like this to cheer me up as well. i've been feeling blue for the past few weeks. positive thinking though! that's what i'm doing! :)

Rachel Chick said...

That's lovely, Tracy! Thanks for sharing. We're ready for spring here too . . . too bad it's weeks and weeks away for us in our neck of the woods . . . :)