Today Marcia asked me if I wanted her to throw away an old plastic pickle jar that we had just laying around and I told her to go ahead. Then Winston said "No, I need that!" So I told him he could have it. He used it to make...
...A bug habitat!
He put grass in, for the bugs to eat. A leaf for the bugs to sleep on. Rocks for the bugs to play on, and two wet sponge pieces so they can get a drink of water.
Then he went out and saved a Box Elder Bug from drowning in the pool and put it in the habitat. He watched it for about 20 minutes, then let it loose. This boy has no problem with entertaining himself!
2 comments:
you should put winston in cub scouts! they are always doing things like that!
What a great kid!! I've been enjoying your posts!!
Post a Comment