It seems that I have caught a summer cold. Actually, it's not just me, all of the boys except Tom have caught it too. For a couple of days I was totally miserable - I couldn't breathe and my head felt like it was going to explode. At one point, I told Tom that I think it was the mosquitos in Yellowstone who decided to nibble on my ankles about 20 times. I told him I thought they were trying to give me the West Nile Virus. He told me not to be so dramatic and to go see the doctor. So finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I went to the doc. I knew I had a sinus infection - that seems to happen every time I catch a cold. He put me on antibiotics and MucinexD. I'm telling you, that MucinexD stuff works! I had to sign for it at the pharmacy because I guess some people like to use it to make meth. Probably within 30 minutes, my sinuses opened up and everything came out - I know, gross huh. But I feel like I'm going to live again (more dramatics - hee hee). I still sound terrible, but I'm feeling much better.
So enough about me...
This is a June picture. Winston was playing in my flower bed.
He likes to use the toad house, and he was using his little yellow bus. I asked what he was doing and he said, "This is my house. And this is my dog." And he pointed to a little slug that was next to his house. I didn't get a picture of the slug dog. I named him Slugo. I love my son's imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment