"I'm a MAN now!"
(You have to read that in a silly little 'sponge-bob voice)
My Keaton turned 18 yesterday. This is a picture of him after getting home from his 'deconstruction' job. It goes to show that the boy can work when he puts his mind to it. He actually works pretty hard at his job, and we're proud of him.
We had his birthday party yesterday. He was lucky enough to have both of his grandma's here, Aunt Kendall and a bunch of his little cousins. All the little ones had fun watching Keaton blow out his candles. He knows how to ham it up for an audience!
We joked around about blowing the candles out. He said if he didn't get them all blown out it will show how many girlfriends he has. Preston said "No, it will show how many boyfriends you have" And Keaton said "Oh, I better get them all blown out." The little kids had a great time saying "Keatons got boyfriends!" It was pretty hilarious. He made sure ALL of the candles were blown out.
This is what AWESOME looks like! Ha-Ha-Ha!
The best part of all...
A whole Kahlua Pie all to himself!





2 comments:
i should hope he gets the whole pie to himself! after blowing out all those candles, nobody else wants spitty pie!!!! hehehehehe! :)
Happy Birthday Keaton!! Oh, I wish I could've been there for the celebration!!
Post a Comment