Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mom's visit...

Mom came to visit us this past week.  She brought Kendall, Victoria, Tyra and Shelby with her.  We had a very nice visit and did lots of things.  I had a Shelf Reliance/Thrive party while she was here - got to sample some really good stuff!  We also did some Grandma-Shop and Thrift Store shopping.  It was a great time!  Here is more of what we did while they were here...

Played some Catan...
That's Marcia playing too - she's visiting us with Jack & Ani.

Sat around the firepit and roasted marshmallows

Enjoying a nice quiet evening together

Played 'Tackle Keaton' - that's always a big hit!

Grandma and her two oldest grandsons

All the kids together.

The only thing I didn't get a picture of (and I don't know why) was the kids swimming.  There was a LOT of that going on, with the very warm weather we're having now!

1 comment:

Melyni + Alma said...

*sigh* I miss you all!